"The day begins, let's check out the new items Zalando and ASOS have added to their collection. Are they linked to the correct categories on our website? On to the next job; I saw a great street style look during Fashion Week and I want to write about that on the blog today. Let's post it on social media right away! Time is flying, I still have to check my e-mails and to catch up with the Site Manager about a project we just started. Wow, the day is already over! Let's quickly respond to the comments on social media before going home and call it a day."
Do you know all about fashion and brands, you love to write blogs, always follow the latest trends and an interest in digital marketing? Then we are looking for you!
Fashiola is live in the UK and Australia and we are looking for an English speaking intern to assist the site manager. You will work with us in the Netherlands at our international office located in the heart of Amsterdam.
Kleding.nl/Fashiola is the starting point for searching for clothing online. After launching Kleding.nl in The Netherlands in 2012, we have expanded our international label Fashiola to more than 18 countries. We make millions of products of more than 1000 online shops searchable. Additionally, we write inspiring daily blogs about looks and clothing trends and create promotional (social) campaigns for connected brands.
We are looking for an intern for the time period of +/- 6 months . It will be a fulltime internship and you will, amongst other things:
- Assist the site manager with long term and special projects
- Create content and different fashion styles
- Follow the latest fashion trends and write blogs about it, with SEO focus
- Manage our online community and social media accounts
- Help with the day-to-day running of the websites
- Compensation: € 500 per month
- An informal, creative and ambitious work environment
- Opportunity to learn all about digital marketing in a friendly and collaborative working environment
- A working space in the heart of Amsterdam, close to the Central station
- Daily lunch and fun company activities
- An amazing working atmosphere in a fast growing, ambitious and internationally oriented company!
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are a native English speaker
- You are studying for a marketing or fashion related degree.
- You have experience in writing content (knowledge of SEO a big plus)
- You have experience in the professional or personal use of social media
- You can work independently as well as part of the team
- You are living in/close to Amsterdam or willing to relocate
APPLY FOR THE JOB?
Send your cover letter and CV to Filipa Oitaven via: firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Deadline for applications: 01-11-2017 <<
Kleding.nl / Fashiola
Rokin 95 III
1012 KM Amsterdam
Tel: +31 548 760 295